Vice President, Finance and Administrative Services Doug Roberts gave the following report on behalf of President Frank Chong to the Board of Trustees at their June 9, 2015 meeting:
- Dr. Chong is in Vancouver for his honeymoon, but will be back June 22.
- SRJC is on its summer schedule of four ten-hour days per week.
- Hiring is progressing for both the Director, Capital Projects and the Chief, Police positions.
- Graduation went very well, especially the address by Commencement Speaker Senator Mike McGuire. He thanked everyone who helped make it a great event.
- The President's Address was a great success. President's Medallions were awarded to Laurie Beard and Rotary 5130.
- Petaluma Campus held its 4th Annual Building Community Breakfast, featuring speaker Bill White, Basin Street Properties.