SRJC aspires to be an inclusive, diverse and sustainable learning community that engages the whole person. We value Diversity that supports equal access for all students; multi-ethnic global perspectives and cultural competencies; employees who reflect the communities we serve; honesty and integrity in an environment of collegiality and mutual respect.
At SRJC, we believe that one of the best ways to learn and grow is to engage with our diverse community. That’s why we offer a number of events and opportunities to participate in educational events, discussions and intercultural experiences.
SRJC offers a wide variety of clubs and support programs for students with diverse interest and needs, including:
- Student Clubs
At SRJC, it is our goal that our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve and we support dedicated efforts to reach that goal.
- MENAA - Middle Eastern North African Association
- Asian Pacific Islander Staff Association (APISA)
- Black Leadership Association Collective (BLAC)
- Committees (EEOAC)
- Employee demographics
- Hui Pūlama Mau
- Latinx Faculty/Staff Association
- LGBTQ+ President’s Advisory Committee
- Native American Faculty and Staff Association (NAFSA)
- Queer Resource Center